Sunday, August 29, 2010

You can cry over spilled Glimmer Mist......

There is no use crying over spilled milk, but spilled Glimmer Mist is another matter entirely.  I had a small Glimmer Mist inicident today while working on a swap project and my world went into slow motion as I watched my beloved pink gimmer mist that I was painting with spill,  Luckily, the bottle was almost empty, not all of it spilled, and it was just on the kitchen counter.  I contained the spill with white cardstock and paper towels, which are now a lovely glimmer pink.  Sigh, I love glimmer mist and desire more colors and now I love glimmer glam and glaze.

2 comments:

  1. Luckily, I've not spilled my GM's...yet! So, when ya gonna update your blog? LOL! I'll be checkin' back in ;) Now, off to update mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaah!!! I am crying for you! :( Pink to that is like extra terrible. I wanted to let you know that Midnight Madness has a Sneak Peek link so you can see the following week's sketch and get started early. Just a thought. :) I'm sure you can bang one out this week though. No pressure... Hee hee! I want to see pretties! Gotta follow you to keep up! Hugs! Nite nite!

    ReplyDelete